CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Some Simple and Sweet Cards

Well, I tried to follow the sketch for Unity's Kit of the Month Sketch. After I cut the floral paper I realized I flipped the diagonal, but I was not wasting this paper! So flipped it is!
 
 I used the December, 2010 Kit of the Month for the sentiment. Then I blew it again and used the flowers from the Get Scrappy With Material Girl kit instead of some from a Kit of the Month. Oh well. I still LOVE it!!! The papers are October Afternoon Seaside. I love the wood papers ;)

This next card is for the All Things Unity "From the Hearth" Challenge. The challenge was to use food inspired stamps.
The apples are from the October, 2010 Kit of the Month. Paper from Cosmo Cricket.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Have an awesome day :)

5 comments:

Anonymous

Look at you with your rockin' unity cards!!! I love your fabulous colors in the first one and the great repeat pattern in the second.

lisa a.

Karen Linarez

You left a comment on my blog, so I came by to check you out. I wanted to say thank you for the sympathy wishes you left. Love those apples, very cute card, nice colors, and the added string is a perfect touch.

Bev's Wild Adventures

Love your cards, Tonitone.

Stampvanwinkle

These are so fun! I love the colors. You rock girl.

Anonymous

Fabulous cards!
Thanks so much for playing along with us!