CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Been MIA

Sorry I have been missing in action. We had my son's graduation party last weekend. Lots of work, but well worth it :) . 
Then my mom got very sick with pneumonia and sepsis and ended up in ICU on a ventilator. She was on her way home from the grad party and decided she couldn't go any further. She made it a half hour away, and stopped at an ER. Of course if we knew how sick she was we never would have let her leave, but she likes to keep those things to herself. Stinker. So my dad is staying with me and we have been running back and forth to the hospital every day. 
Off we go again. She should be off the ventilator today, so hopefully she'll be out of the hospital by the end of the weekend. I'll be back in my graft room in no time. 

1 comments:

Kelly

Sorry to hear about your mom but don't blame yourself, I'm sure she wouldn't have missed your son's graduation for the world, no matter what you would have said. Hope she feels better soon.