Here is a little bit about me.
I am a stay at home mom and grandma right now. My grandson is 3 and is the most precious 3 year old I've ever met! He's smart and funny and absolutely adorable!
I am also the mother of 3 boys. Here is a pic of the boys and my grandson. They're all unique individuals, and I see some of each of them in my grandson.
As you can see, my middle son just graduated from high school. Here's me with my guy! Proud mom!
I have a daughter too. She's the mom of the grandson. She's a beauty. And smart too.
I've been married 21 years. He's a gem of a guy ;)
I have some of the best friends a girl could ask for! I know they are always there for me, no matter what! And the feeling's mutual. It's a great feeling to know someone will always have your back.
In the spring of 2012 I will be graduating with a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting. I have an Associate's Degree in Business - Fashion Merchandising. I have been looking for a job in accounting for almost a year since I left my previous job with Hallmark. Until I find one I will keep creating, and loving every minute of it!
Now here's some trivia about me!
- I use a lot of :) and ;) and !!!!! when I am blogging, or commenting on blogs! It's strange, because I'm so not like that in real life! Well, maybe the exclamation points ;)
- I am a terrible housekeeper! My dream would be to have a housekeeper. It'll never happen, but a girl can dream eh! I used to think I was switched at the hospital with a rich little baby, but alas, I look too much like my parents for that to be true.
- When I was a teenager I had season tickets with my Mom to the local hockey team (my dad hates sports). And now I'm a hockey mom!
- I am a champion snorer, as to many who have been on overnight and weekend crops can attest to. I have sleep apnea too, and I know I need to get it taken care of, but I can't seem to remember to ask the doc about it when I have my annual check up.
- I have my own craft room, which I took over when my oldest moved out. He has since moved back home, and is sleeping on the sofa :) I know many would have given the room back to him, but while I love my children and will always be here for them, I do want them to be independent adults. If he gets his room back, he will NEVER LEAVE ;)
- My favorite food is Italian! And we have an Italian restaurant nearby, Vitales, that makes the BEST pizza EVER!!!