CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Unity Hip Hop Sketch Challenge 23

This card is for the Unity Hip Hop Sketch Challenge #23.
The pics are not great because my camera isn't working. If you know me you know how crazy I'm going right now without it! I had to use my phone. It's just not the same.
The image is stamped on Papertrey Vintage Cream CS. It's colored with Copics. Still working on it ;)
The yummy tree DP is Magpie Orchard by Scrapworks. So cute! That little strip of off white design is the reverse side of the trees. I carried the polka dots from the image to the background and the fabric tape from Love My Tapes. The deep red behind the image is Cherry Cobbler from Stampin' Up! Delicious!
Thanks for checking out my blog! Have a great day!

2 comments:

Stampvanwinkle

Miss Toni, Look at you using your Copics. Very Nice Girlie. Love it.

Regina

Very cute. Your copics are definitely brightening up your already-cute creations.