CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Miles Halloween!

I love this little mouse! Actually it's the only mouse I like besides Mickey! He's from
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.
He was so much fun to color too! I am LOVING my Copics!
The Spicas are awesome too!
I used the Spica pens on the buckle on his hat, the pumpkin's eyes and mouth, on the black border of the image, the words on the banner at the top, and on the little purple circle I punched and put on the orange button. Cute huh?
The haunted house image was stamped in black for the background, then colored with various gray Copics.
This card is being used for the Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge 47, Orange, Green, and Purple!
Thanks for looking! Have an awesome day!!!




3 comments:

Bev's Wild Adventures

He is too cute, Tonitone. I love the ribbon with him. Where did you get it?

g

oh so amazing! i love how you did the haunted house background and the inking on his panel- fabulous coloring too! so fun!

Stampvanwinkle

SOOOOO Cute Tonitone. You are rockin with the coloring girl!!!! Love it.