CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 3, 2010


I used my Copics!!! I love them, but boy is there a learning curve. My friend Deb V helped me learn a bit, and she did the shadow under and to the left of this little guy. His name is Cooper, and you can find him at Paper Pretties! He's on sale now too ;)
The DP I used is On Holiday from The Girls Paperie. I did a gatefold card for a change. I also did some paper pleating on the left. I cut him out with Oval Nesties and sponged the very edge with Tim Holtz Shabby Shutters Distress Ink.
Thanks for looking! Thanks for the comments too! I so appreciate them!
Have an awesome weekend!

Toni

3 comments:

marinemomof2

You did a great job Toni ! Nice job

Stampvanwinkle

Toni, your card turned out so adorable. I love the layout and your coloring is awesome. Great job sweetie!!!!

Have a great weekend.

Regina

Great job with the coloring - you already look like a pro (even with friendly help and support). So cute!