CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Love With All Your Heart

I am really excited about finishing this! I started on it months ago! 
I love doing canvases. There's nothing like a paintbrush in my hand to ease my mind.
 You can see the texture on this. The first thing I like to do is put down some tissue paper with Mod Podge. I love the texture. 
The background was done with Faber Castell Gelatos. Scribble the color where you want it with them, then blend with a brush and water. 
The black is stenciled using cardstock I punched this design from. 
 To get the letters, I put down chipboard letters and trace around them. Then I paint and outline them. 
 I love the bright colors! 

Thanks for stopping by! I love having people over ;)
Have an awesome day!

0 comments: