CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 2, 2012

CPS 5th Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary to Card Positioning Systems
This is a great site for card sketches. If you are at a loss, stop by and pick a sketch!
The sketch for Day 1 is shown below.
 I used various papers from October Afternoon. The all coordinate so well I often use papers from different collections together.
 The stamps are all Unity :) The sentiment is from the February, 2011 KOTM. The heart is from the November, 2010 KOTM
I have been busy, and I will be back tomorrow with some more BIRDHOUSES! I love decorating them :)
Thank you for stopping in.
Have a super day!

1 comments:

Create It Simply

Awesome job! I always love anything red :) Thanks for helping us celebrate our 5 year anniversary at CPS!