CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 14, 2010

More Unity Goodness!

Fall yumminess right here!
I've been wanting to make a card like this for awhile now. I think it's called a Suspension Card. This Unity set, Simple Blessings, is GOR-JUS!!! I love that fall flourish! I inked it up with SU markers and stamped it on Memory Box papers. I inked the pumpkin with markers too. I thought it would be cool to use my Nesties to cut out the shape for the spinner part and the opening. After I got the opening cut out I decided to use that paper for the background of the opening. Kind of neat!
Here's the inside.
This card is made with the Unity/Melody Ross set, One Precious Life. The flower is made from crepe paper. I don't know where I saw how to do it, or if it's just a mash up of different tutorials. I stitched down the whole length of the crepe paper with thread. The stitch isn't down the middle but about 1/3 of the way over. I folded the crepe paper at the stitch and gathered it. It curls up on itself in a spiral. I put some stitches in it to keep it together, and attached the button. It made a nice full flower.
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a phenominal day!




0 comments: