CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Merry & Bright Snow

Here's a fake shaker. I used clear packaging that some embellishments came in. It was a small little bag. I cut it down shorter than it was, put my acetate (which was a piece that some stamps came on) inside with the snowflake embossed on it, and filled the bottom of the package with white flock, SU Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, and SU Clear Microbeads. I taped it closed, and taped that to the card, mounted the card front on top of that with red line tape to keep it attached.
The stamps I used are from Unity's Merry & Bright Winter Wishes. Loving this set!
I glued some new light blue flatback pearls from Pizzazz Aplenty. I have to tell you about this! I ordered a bunch of flatback pearls at VERY reasonable prices. Judy sent them to me very quickly! She's communicates and has some great products! I will be buying from her again!
I finished off with some ribbon and a tag cut from my Papertrey Ink Label Die. I tied that to the ribbon with baker's twine. I attached the tag with a SU Dimensional to keep it in place.
Thank you for stopping by today! I am so happy you did!
Supplies:
Cardstock - SU Marina Mist, Bashful Blue, Whisper White
Designer Paper - ATD Christmas Party
Ink - SU Marina Mist, Versamark
Ribbon - SU 1/8" Marina Mist Taffeta, Lt. Blue/White Baker's Twine
Other - SU White Embossing Powder, White Flock, SU Dazzling Diamonds Glitter, SU Clear Microbeads, Lt. Blue Flatback Pearls, Papertrey Ink Label Die, CM Cutting System, Transparency, Embellishment Packaging, Spica Clear Glitter Pen





0 comments: