CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 15, 2009

Unity KOTM Blog Hop Preview



Good Morning! Here is a preview of the Unity Kit of the Month Blog Hop. Make sure you come back later when the Hop begins at 11:00 Central Time!
This card uses the March Kit of the Month, Simple Life. I stamped the journaling block (not just for scrapbooking!), cut it out, and punched the edge using an EK Success edger punch. I saw the "But wait, there's more" along the bottom of the DP and thought it might be kind of cute along the bottom ;>. I stamped one of Unity's beautiful quotes on the inside. Sorry, could not get a decent picture of the inside, but you get the idea. I used my Cutter Bee Bug to add the perforated lines to mimic the lines in the paper. By the way, how awesome is the Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday line! The buttons I love! I put little snips of ribbon over the buttons and tied them to the buttons using linen thread. I got the idea from Michelle Wooderson. She always has awesome ideas!
Thanks for looking, and don't forget to come back for the Blog Hop.

0 comments: