CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Challenge

This is my card for the Unity FIRST Challenge.

The card had to have the following; Flower, Insect, Ribbon, Scallops, and Turquoise or teal. Isn't it gorgeous :>! Seriously, I do like it with the paint on the front. I've had this idea for awhile.

Supplies: Stamps - Unity April KOTM and Becoming Butterfly, Cardstock-Papertrey Ink Aqua Mist, DSP - Basic Grey, Ink - Momento Tuxedo Black, Accessories - SU Ribbon, Sakura Glaze Pen, White Acrylic Paint, Prima Flower, Papertrey Button, Glue Dots, Stardust Glitter Pen



2 comments:

Christi

This is just beautiful!!

Michelle

It is gorgeous!!! I love it, the paint behind the stamp looks awesome anf I love how the butterfly came out too!! Beautiful card!