CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Gift for Steven


I made this name frame for my nephew Steven. Now, this is no easy task. He's 15 and a sullen rocker type. If you know that type you know they're very hard to please. I'm happy to say he actually smiled, a lot. I hadn't seen that in years!
The paper is Bo Bunny and the stickers are Bo Bunny and Creative Imaginations by Marah Johnson. The letters were done with my buddy Trudy's Cricut. Thanks for looking, and don't forget to subscribe or follow. Both options are on the right now.
Have a great day!

5 comments:

Carolyn King

how cool! Glad he liked it!

Happy New year!

Clare

Gorgeous gift at will definitely be treasured for years to come. Love, Clare x

Christi

Very cool! I have several rocker types in my family and totally know what you mean. You did awesome!! Happy New Year!

Julia Stainton

LOL I know the type. Actually teenagers in general are very hard to please! I have 3 in the house right now...sigh. Love this frame! You did a great job and I'm sure it was a hit!

disa

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛