CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

Inki Halloween

I love Inkadinkado Stamps. I had to ink this one up after it sat for a week or so.


I sponged black around the edge of the card. I used SU Pumpkin Pie CS. I stamped the row of spiders across the bottom. The other cardstock I used is SU Elegant Eggplant and black. I stamped the web in SU craft white, then embossed in Irridescent Ice EP. I love it that the white made it show up and it has that sparkle. The flowers are from the Prima Bucket of Blooms. The flowers are all white and I stamped spiders on 2 of them. I rubbed my black, pumpkin pie, and elegant eggplant pads across the flowers. One flower has a black brad for the center, another one an orange rhinestone. The bigger flower has a big brad that was a dull silver. That would not do. Using my tweezers, I dabbed the head of the brad on a Versamark pad, then dipped it in black EP. After heating it I quickly dunked it in the black again. After heating it a second time I quickly dipped it in Irridescent Ice EP. That gave it a cool effect, perfect for Halloween! I did kind of the same thing for the spider on the web. I really struggled with that spider. I didn't want to put it on the CS like I did, but I had to do something to make it show up. I stamped the spider in versamark, then poured on the black EP. After heating it I quickly dumped some Irridescent Ice on it so I could get the same effect as with the brad. I used the ticket punch on the corners and added some orange rhinestones. I really like this card!
Have a graet day!

0 comments: