CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Card for Cathy

I made this card for my sister Cathy's birthday. I love the Basic Grey Urban Prairie paper I got last week. I couldn't wait to get it and tear into it. I took the bird in the paper and tried to get the same feel with the bird stamp that I had. Sorry, I don't know who made it. No, the bird doesn't have pink eye. The birds in the paper have their eyes closed and they have pink lids. I think it looks like she has her eyes closed ;) . I stamped part of the bird on the yellow paper in the pack and cut out and adhered the beak. I did the same for the flower on the pink in the paper pack. The corners are from Basic Grey. They're self adhesive, so I put the paper on the sticky side. Much easier.
Thanks for looking, and remember you can subscribe to my blog by entering your e-mail address in the subscription box on the right!

5 comments:

Bev's Wild Adventures

Toni...love the card. I know your sister will too even if it does have "pink eye". LOL!!!

Vicki C

Oh.. you do such nice work! Really enjoyed looking at what you've been up to. Wanted to say thanks for coming by and for the nice comment!! HAve a great day!

Theresa

What a beautiful card! I love that paper and your design is wonderful!

Bev's Wild Adventures

Oh man Toni. I am throwing all kind of junk in my comments about "pink eye" and all the other comments are so nice. You probably think I am a big jerk.

Stampvanwinkle

Toni, Your blog is awesome. Love your cards and the bird with the pink eye, very creative!!! You rock girl.