CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 15, 2015

Mothers Day Card

Happy Friday!!! 
I am so happy! It's almost my and my husband's 25th Anniversary, so we're celebrating this weekend!Yay!!!
This card has nothing to do with that. this is the Mother's Day card for my amazing Mother-in Law! She's an awesome person. And hey, she raised my great husband!
This is the Unity stamp, Hello Pretty. Love the bottles with a single stem in each. So simple and pretty. Cooped up Notes is stamped along the bottom.
They are colored with Copics.
I am throwing this card in the mix for Unity Friends with Flair, and Retro Sketches.

Enjoy your weekend, and Stamp On!



13 comments:

DIANA L.

This is so sweet and beautiful, I love the subtle colors and the patterned papers.
I saw this on Unity FWF. Have a blessed day
DIANA L.
http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

Ruby

Very pretty card.

Bananastamper

Love your card - such a quaint image with all the bottles! Congrats on your anniversary!

Mary Anne / MA54K

Those bottles look amazing!

Becca Yahrling

Beautiful card - I'm sure she loved it! That color blue is gorgeous. Have a happy 25th!

Teresa Doyle

I think your card is amazing. Love how your bottles look so real. TFS!

LauraEva

I absolutely adore your card! That stamp is one of my faves!

Gaylynn

Wow, this is gorgeous Toni. Love the bottles, flower painting and that pretty rose trim. :)

D-

I saw your project at Unity's FWF and came over for a closer look...
Thanks for sharing your sweet card.
Crafty hugs,
Dawn
DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

Scrapper Myra

Love this card. Nice image.

Cynthia

This is lovely, Toni. Great row of ribbon flowers.

تاج للخدمات المنزلية


شركة تسليك مجارى بالخبر
شركة تسليك مجارى بالقطيف

Roshinda Zill

I feel very thankful that I could read that awesome article. Thanks for sharing. Keep posting.
We also provide yahoo customer care services in USA & Canada. Feel free to contact us:
Hotmail Chat Support