CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 30, 2012

Mixed Media Piece-A Dog's Love

More from the "Art of Wild Abandonment" online class.
This is based on our baby, Angel. She's not a baby really. 
She's almost 12. And she's a big dog too. 
Time's a tickin'. 
 Of course she can be a real pain the you know what, but we love her dearly. She is an Irish Wolfhound and Australian Shepherd mix. She is so sweet. 
And believe it or not, her hair is actually way longer than in the drawing. And it is everywhere! I'll have to dig up a pic of her and post it.
 I don't know that I'm actually done with this. Probably not. I think I need to do something with the words in the center. 
 True, Real, Pure. Exactly what a dog's love is. Dogs are amazing, and I couldn't imagine our life without one.
Thanks for stopping by.
And have a great day!