CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Warm Winter Comforts

I am so excited about this card, and I think I'm getting excited about making cards and stamping again! 
The holiday season was crazy to say the least. Working in retail will zap your joy every Christmas season if you let it, and I did : / . 
But I got a little inspiration somewhere along the way and here is the result :)
I decided to make a shaped card because I wanted the image to be the focus. Love it this way!
I got out my Copics. It's been awhile. How I've missed them so! And I used no less than 15 markers! 
These guys are from the Unity Kit of the Month from January, 2011
I think I'll name them Frank and Johnny ;)
How cute are these guys! 
A little sparkle never hurt anyone!
I hope this card makes you smile, even a little bit ;)
Thanks for stopping by! I love company, and I really appreciate every comment you leave too!
Have an incredible day, and stay warm :)

3 comments:

River Reed

Awesome card! Love the snowmen and the coloring is great! Love it, love it, love it!

Lisa Arana

Frank and Johnny are too darn handsome. Wonderful card and what a way to kick off 2012!!!

Bev's Wild Adventures

Love the names you picked out for these awesome guys. I had a dog named Frank and cat named John that were best friends for 16 years.