CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas Ornaments!

It is a busy, busy time! 
And I have been busy making ornaments! 
These are paper mache. I picked them up at Michael's.
I Mod Podged the heck out of them.  
The one on the left has red baker's twine along the seams, and a felt snowflake on top. 
The one on the left has ink along the seams, and gathered lace around the middle.
The paper I used is Basic Grey.
The ornament above is covered with PTI paper. For a new nephew :) 
These are made of some pressed board that I have had for a couple of years. 
I Mod Podged the paper on them also. The paper I used is The Girls' Paperie, Tinsel & Twig. 
They are all different, and covered on the back as well. 
Thank you for popping in :)
Have a wonderful day!