CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Mojo Monday 205

I'm back! I have had a really bad case of missing Mojo! I mean bad! So I think it's only appropriate that I come back with a Mojo Monday card sketch ;) 
 I used Echo Park's Country Drive paper. So pretty!
The base is Crumb Cake from SU.
I even got out the little sewing machine and stitched around the bottom layer.
 I love my buttons, and I layered a big ol' pink one with a little Prima flower. How fun :)
Another of my fav things on this card is the big honkin' rik-rak!
I cut the oval with my Nestabilities. While it was still in the die I sponged it with SU Pixie Pink. I stamped it with the sentiment from Unity, and mounted it with dimensionals.
Thanks for looking! Have a fantastic day!


0 comments: