CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Framed Friendship

I found this black frame in my bag after a trip to my friend's house for a day of crafting. I knew I wanted to use it on a card someday since it was almost exactly in the center of the piece of cardstock it was cut from. Today I pulled it out, and after a touch of trimming, got busy :)
 The sentiment is from Unity's February, 2011 Kit of the Month
The die for the sentiment is from PTI. I traced around the outside of the die for the backing of the sentiment and cut it out by hand.
I added the rhinestones from MME's Lush to the corners. Then it was all popped up with Dimensionals.
Thank you for stopping by. It means a lot to me
Have a great day!

1 comments:

Jocelyn Olson

I really love this card--so beautifully CAS, and the mix of pp colors is great. Love it!!