CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Etsy Inspired Challenge!

It's the 100th Etsy Inspired Challenge! I've only done one of these before, but it's fun and I couldn't miss the 100th! The Etsy shop featured this week is Cathy Walters. She has fantastic pendants! The one below was the first one I saw when going to her shop. I loved it immediately.
This is my card inspired by the pendant. It's so simple, and you know I like to muck it up a lot. There are no ribbons, no flowers, no buttons! I love it though! I used October Afternoon paper. I used Tim Holtz Aged Paper Distress Ink on the edges of the white, the yellow print and to stamp the basket. There is no coloring either. I thought that would distract from the whole idea of the card. I used Unity stamps. The "journey" stamp is from the February, 2009 KOM, Endings & Beginnings. The balloon is from the December, 2009 KOM, Delightful Moments.
Thanks for looking! Have an awesome day!
Thanks for leaving a comment ;)


7 comments:

Stampvanwinkle

Miss Tonitone, I love this. So much fun.

de

Toni! Wonderful take on that amazing pendant! I love your card!Love the DP and that map paper is ingenious with that sentiment!

Thanks for helping EtsyInspired celebrate our 100th challenge!

Regina

What a beautiful card - great sentiment, lovely image, and fabulous DP to pull it all together!

Virginia L.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this! Your creativity and talent show through in this card! Thanks for playing with us at Etsy Inspired #100 Challenge!

SmilynStef

What a fun balloon ... I love how it is floating right off your card ... great inspired design.

Ashley Newell

Very pretty! I love the balloon placement! Thanks for taking the time to play along with the EtsyInspired challenge this week, it means a lot to me!

Suzanne C

Awesome balloon stamp! Lovely card.