CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 19, 2010

Unity, of Course!


Using the inspiration from HERE for FWF30 I came up with a purple card. That's a color I don't use often. I used the color purple and the flowers as my inspiration.
The base is SU Elegant Eggplant. The image is stamped on GP White. I masked the stems to ink up the flowers. then I used the Elegant Eggplant marker and colored in the middle of the flowers on the stamp. I used a green marker for the stems. After stamping the flowers I used Prismacolor pencils and gamsol to fill in the leaves. I added a highlight on the leaves with a white pen. The DP is from Memory Box Sprout and Pink Paislee 365 Degrees. The white strip I made myself. I put a rhinestone (pretty old from my stash) in the middle of a button (also from my extensive button stash ;) to make a fancy little embellishment. Had to add some glitter to the flower centers too. Love the sparkle!
I enjoyed making this card. Hope you all like it too!