CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Quilted Birthday Wish

This is the last of the birthday cards I made for my friends. I guess that means I better get busy stamping some more. School for the next 2 days so it might not be until Thursday :<
Back to the card! This was the first set I purchased from Papertrey Ink. I also picked up the cardstock sampler. Wow! I'm glad I did! It's so heavy duty. Very impressed! I picked up a couple of ink cubes too, some ribbon, and some vintage buttons. All very yummy!
The card base is PTI Dark Chocolate. The rest of the CS is SU Confetti White. I sponged it for the scalloped oval and the quilt strip with PTI Melon Berry ink. The image is 3 separate images. The greeting, the thread and the needle are all separate.
Thanks for stopping by!
Supplies:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink "Quilter's Sampler"
Paper: Papertrey Ink Dark Chocolate, SU Confetti White
Ink: SU Basic Brown, Melon Berry, Versamark
Accessories and Tools: Papertrey Ink Melon Berry Vintage Buttons, Linen Thread, Brown Embossing Powder, Blender Pen, Spellbinders Oval Nestabilities