CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Cool Birds - Embellished challenge

Here is my challenge card for the Jacksonbelle Challenge for last week!
I decided to do something a little different this time since I only have this Inkie stamp and a corner one :{ . I'll be taking care of that soon! I've seen so many more that I want thanks to the awesome cards that other participants have made.
Anyway, I decided that these birdies disn't go anywhere in the winter and were stuck here in the frigid weather of Michigan. Soooo, I stamped them in SU white craft ink and embossed them with irridescent ice embossing powder. I also embossed the diamond shaped brads with the iiep. I really wish I had my camera so you could see the sparkle. I hate scanning cards! Anyway, the CS I picked up at my local staping store. It has the white flecks in it already, perfect for Christmas cards. I can't quite go there yet, so this is a winter Thinking of You card. The DP is retired SU. I layered a light blue narrow ribbon that I got at Michaels over the white ribbon from SU. The Thinking of You is SU.
Thanks for looking, and remember, you can subscribe in the little box on the right!

0 comments: