CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 7, 2010

October Afternoon Yumminess! And Some Buttons!




Yummy! I love this October Afternoon Thrift Shop and Fly a Kite paper! I got this layout and idea from Michelle Wooderson. She totally rocks her projects! For the larger embellishment I used 1 3/4" circles punched from packing paper from my Papertrey Ink order. I crumpled them up, flattened them back out, sponged them with Tim Holtz Old Paper Distress Ink. I stacked them together and put the punched circle on top. I stitched them all together with a button and black Bakers Twine from CKD Designs. Love that stuff. I have lots of colors now. I used a Stampin' Up! punch for the border. The background stamped on the Kraft cardstock in white is from Unity's Cosmo Cricket line. The "Happy for You" is from Papertrey Ink's Enjoy the Ride.
Hope you like it! I love it!