CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Wassail Away!


I love this paper! It's so homey and warm! This holly and berry paper is my fav. Pretty! I like the layout on this card so much that I kind of used it again. I left off the snowflake because I love this paper so much. I used my Stardust Gel Pen to go around the edge of the Spellbinders Labels Two die cut and on every group of holly berries on the paper. You can see that in the second pic. I love that pen and the shimmer it makes! Sorry about the blurriness of the first photo. My Picasa 3 program is being wierd tonight and every time I fix it and save it, it reverts back to blurry. Argh!!!! It's too late and I'm too tired to worry about it tonight. I was at my friend, Trudy's, when I made this card and didn't have any ribbon, so I cut a piece of paper from another sheet from the Wassail pack and put that down instead of ribbon. The brads are Basic Grey Wassail too. Love it!
Thanks for looking! Make it a great day!
Toni