CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Cards 4 Kids

I heard about this drive by Pat Adam (The Rubber Maid) to get Valentines into the hands of the patients at Children's Hospital of Michigan and I thought it was a great cause. Maybe I can make some for the hospital here in Grand Rapids too. Here's the link for the information! Her e-mail address is in the post if you're interested in helping. I know I'm tired of Christmas cards and this is perfect for getting me stamping again! I believe some people are offering blog candy too. That's just an extra perk. The real gift is in giving. I know that sounds real sappy for anyone who knows me. I'm so NOT sappy, but it's true. So if you get the urge, make some extra valentines you might want to get involved!

1 comments:

The Rubber Maid

Thanks for the plug Toni and anyone who decides to help...Hugs to you. Pat
Toni please send me your e-mail so I can give you my address for mailing your cards. Pat