CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

I love Gina K Designs!

Here are my first cards to post on my new blog! These are Thank you cards for my stamping buddies that made my birthday fantastic!

The first one is made using Summer Harvest from Gina K's August release. I love the strawberries! You can see in the second picture that I used Crystal Effects of the strawberries. I used Prismacolor pencils and the colorless blender pencil. That's not my favorite thing to blend with, that's for sure, but it did the job. The images are popped up, with the middle one popped up with a double layer of dimensionals.


For the next card I used "Whatever Floats Your Boat" by Gina K. The giraffe is adorable! I stamped the giraffe and window on white and cut it out so I could score it and prop it up with dimensionals to make it more 3D. I hate the top picture, but I love the effect. I applied Crystal Effects to the panes an pulled a pin through it along the lines while it was still wet. I used twill that I picked up somewhere along the way and CTMH brads. The paper (wallpaper) is some SU paper that's long been retired.


Those are it for now. I'll have to post more later. My computer is being a pain. Thanks for looking!

1 comments:

Melanie

your coloring is so nice! I love the design of your strawberry catrd. tere's a colorless belnder PENCIL? I have not heard of that before!