CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Here it is! My first blog dedicated to Paper Crafts!

I'm so excited! This is going to take some time to get it the way I want it, but it'll get there!
First I'll introduce myself. My name is Toni Kwaiser. I'm a married mother of 4, grandma to 1 gorgeous, fun, smart, adorable 9 month old baby boy named Brayden. You'll be hearing a lot about him too! My kids are 20, 17, 15, and 13. They're all gorgeous, fun, smart, and adorable too. Being teenagers they're not always like this, but they have their moments.
I am a retail merchandiser for Hallmark (ironic, I know). I'm going to school for a bachelors degree in accounting. That's pretty time consuming. It really cuts into my crafting time! I have always been interested in anything crafty! I remember my first attempt at stamping was when I went to Meijer, a local superstore, and bought a couple of stamps and some markers. I took them home and had no idea what to do with them. My first attempts were a joke. I found Stampin' Up! and my dreams came true. That was probably 5 years ago and I have been hooked ever since. I'm no longer a demo, but I still love SU. I just love lots more than them now!
This will be fun! I hope you enjoy!

0 comments: