CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Halloween Unity

I made it back into my craft room! Busy craziness lately! I started working at Michael's, and sometimes it kicks my butt! I have to get back in the swing of things ;) So here's my creation of the day!
I made a gate-fold card for a Unity World Card Making Day Challenge.
I combined two challenges. One was to make a Halloween card. The other was to dry emboss the base using colored core cardstock. I didn't want it on the outside, so it's inside. 
I stamped the broom and witch hat on the front. I then stamped them on white c/s and colored them with Copics. I cut them out and attached them over the stamped images. 
I wanted it to look like big doors, so I colored these clear rhinestones with a black Copics and attached them like door handles.
The swirls on the sides are rub-ons.
 Below is the inside of the card. I love it! It's like a little surprise. I embossed it in my Cuttlebug, then sanded it lightly to bring out the detail. So creepy! 
 Thank you for stopping in! 
Have a fantastic day!