CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 6, 2011

Girlfriend Card

 Deconstructing Jen has another Deconstructed Sketch on her blog. I flipped it to accommodate this gorgeous Unity Stamp from the May, 2009 Kit of the Month (an oldie, but goodie).
The paper is from Pink Paislee's 365 Degrees. 
 I love the little paper ribbon :) It turned out just how I envisioned. It's hard to see in the pics, but after stamping the image I went over it with black and clear Copic Spica Pens. It leaves a nice little shimmer. 
The Prima flower also has some shimmer. It was very pink, and I needed a more red flower, so I sprayed it with Peppermint Stick Glimmer Mist. The rhinestones are from the Lush line by My Mind's Eye. 
The perfect touch :)
Thank you for popping in! 
Have a most fantastic day!!!

2 comments:

Jen Shults

This is fantastic! I love the way you turned the sketch and that stamp is so fun! Thanks for using this week's Deconstructed Sketch!

kadie

Toni, this is super cool! I love how you used this sketch!