CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Classy and Fabulous Card

It's Sunday evening and I hope you all had a great weekend.
I felt the need to get into my room and create tonight, so here is what i came up with.
I used Unity stamps of course ;) The shoe is from the Melody Ross set, "All Worth it," and the sentiment is from "Undeniably You."
The paper is My Mind's Eye and Pink Paislee.
These gorgeous buttons are from Lost and Found by My Mind's Eye.
The die cut was cut using a Nestability. I left it in the die when I sponged the edges with Old Paper Tim Holtz Distress Ink. I also stamped the shoe with the same ink so it would look like it was in the background. The cream panel was embossed with a Stampin' Up embossing folder. So pretty :) It was also sponged with the Old Paper ink.
The flower was off white, and it was sprayed with Tattered Angels Olive Vine Glimmer Mist.
Thanks for looking in, and I hope you all have a fabu week!