CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Baby Girl Card

I love doing girly cards! My daughter's friend is having a little girl. Yay! I would rather do shabby chic than any other card, so this is perfect for me ;)
I knew I had to use this pink rose paper from Daisy D's. I'm so sad they're not around anymore. They had the best papers. I found the green print and the solid pink in the Olivia by Basic Grey paper pad. For a girl you have to have lace and flowers. The white lace is from a package of various white lace trims from Melissa Frances. The frame is from Unity. I cut it out by hand after stamping it. I sponged on some Tim Holtz Distress Ink. I couldn't find a Unity stamp to use for the sentiment, but this SU stamp fits perfectly! The flowers are from the Fairytale Roses in Orchid and French White. They were sprayed with Glimmer Mist in Peppermint Twist and Vintage Pink. So pretty! The button is from The Girls' Paperie Vintage Buttons. Love them!
Thank you for stopping by! I love company ;)
Have a fabulous day!