CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Postal Challenge - My First Christmas Card This Year

Still working on those Challenges from Unity for World Cardmaking Day!
This one is for the Going Postal Challenge, a card with a matching envelope.
I decided I should start on Christmas cards! I don't enjoy the whole assembly line style. Most of my cards are different. I make them and gather them over a couple of months.
I used Bright and Merry Winter Wishes from Unity. Love this set! It has great ornament stamps too! I realized the snowflake fits perfectly inside this Mat Stack 2 from Papertrey. The red mat behind the designer paper was made by tracing the shape from the die itself, then cutting it out. There is so much detail in this snowflake! I think I'll be using it a lot!
Thank you so much for visiting! Have a wonderful day!
Supplies:
Paper - Designer paper, Basic Grey Wassail
Cardstock - SU Confetti White, SU Cherry Cobbler
Ink - SU Always Artichoke
Brads - Basic Grey
Ribbon - SU

0 comments: